Sense Drill Review – 22 Year Old College Dropout Found…
Sense Drill Review – 22 Year Old College Dropout Found A Sneaky FB Ad Twist And Pulled In $9K Last Month
Name: Sense Drill
Product Owner: Vaibhav Goel, Ivana Bosnjak and Ram Rawat
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is Sense Drill?
This is a step-by-step course that shows you how a college dropout accidentally stumbled upon a really unique way of combining Facebook ads (with a ‘twist’) with AdSense, to make him $132,747.50 in 2017. This course will go through everything he did so you can replicate his success.
Who is Sense Drill for?
Bearing in mind that this course was created by a college dropout who had little money and experience, it’s obvious this course is newbie friendly. But the great news is, even if you’re already doing something online, and have a website, Sense Drill shows you a great way to generate traffic from Facebook for dirt cheap, which gets more eyeballs on your offers and products. This means the techniques in Sense Drill can be used by all types of marketers, including:
- Affiliate marketers
- CPA marketers
- Digital marketers
- Ecom store owners
3 things I love about Sense Drill:
- This is a no-fluff, to the point, case study based course, which shows you everything Vaibhab did to generate $132,747.50 in 2017. I love case studies because it’s not just theory; you get to see exactly how something works in practice, making it easier for you to replicate.
- I genuinely thought AdSense was dead (most people still do). But this course proves that I shouldn’t have written AdSense off. The truth is, trying to generate an income with AdSense using SEO tactics and backlinks is dead. But Vaibhav’s eye-opening FB ads tactic means you can now wave goodbye to slow, tedious optimization, and shortcut yourself to the profits.
- You’ll be blown away by the simplicity of it all. Most courses require you to spend at least a few days studying material. This course can be done in one day, and you’ll have the exact steps you need to get started, even if you’ve never previously made a cent online.
What will I get inside Sense Drill?
You get the full, step-by-step video training and PDF guide, which includes:
- How to quickly set up a WordPress site, even if you’ve never set up a website before in your life.
- How to choose a hot, profit generating niche – get the 5 main niches which are trending hot right now, specifically for AdSense adverts.
- How to get approved by Google for AdSense – how to get your AdSense account set up so you get approved by Google fast.
- How to set up your first Facebook ad – how to access this secret backdoor to Facebook that allows you to run ads that cost just $0.0018 per click.
- How to scale up without risking a dime – a complete case study where you will see Vaibhav go from a standing still position to 6 figures, scaling up by simply using his profits (in other words, risk free scale-as-you-earn).
Any drawbacks to Sense Drill?
The only drawback is that you do need a little budget to get started, as it is not free traffic. Vaibhav shows you how to set up FB ads for as little as $0.0018 per click, so you can literally start with a $5 budget, and then reinvest profits. Also, you will need a website, so that will have upfront costs involved, such as domain registration and hosting. But honestly, if you’re really wanting to make money online with any method, chances are, you’ll need a basic website.
Do I get any bonuses with Sense Drill?
Yes. You get 3 bonuses:
- Sense Drill Checklist – a handy checklist so, at any point in your Sense Drill journey, you can see exactly where you are, and what you still need to implement, so you follow the steps exactly in the right order for optimal results.
- Sense Drill Outsourcing Rolodex – this shows you how to, once you’ve started making some serious AdSense revenue, outsource out some or all of the Sense Drill stages, so you literally work for less than an hour a day.
- 5 Steps To Massive Free Viral Traffic – this is a covert way to get a load of viral traffic from Facebook for free. This is slower than using Vaibhav’s FB ads tactic, but great for people who literally have no money at all to spend on ads.
Final thoughts on Sense Drill:
The best thing about Sense Drill is the simplicity of it all. There are only 3 stages to the Sense Drill Strategy; set up a WordPress site, get approved by Google for AdSense, and unleash dirt cheap traffic from Facebook. This is one of the fastest courses I’ve seen when it comes to consuming and understanding the content, as well as one of the fastest courses to actually implement and see returns. This is ideal for all those people who don’t have the patience to become an expert on something, or sit through long videos, and who want to see results almost immediately.